Friday, July 6
Be prepared to be led on an amazing multimedia journey by an Indianapolis native of considerable and varied talents. Medical doctor, electrical engineer, inventor, astronaut, Purdue University and Indiana University Medical School graduate, Dr. David Wolf has worn many hats and helmets during his Walter Mitty-like career.
The city of Indianapolis has honored Dr. Wolf by naming a bridge after him. That’s Monumentally Mindbending!
Dinner will begin with a salad of assorted greens with a creamy herb dressing (chopped egg, marinated artichokes, Kalamata olives, diced tomato, diced cucumber, house croutons) and fresh artisan rolls with butter.
Entrée options include the following:
- Pan-seared breast of chicken, mushroom fricassee and artichoke with buttered whipped Yukon gold potatoes
- Braised boneless beef short rib with burgundy reduction, buttered whipped Yukon gold potatoes, tomato confit
- Farfalle pasta with a mushroom Marsala sauce (vegetarian friendly)
And for dessert, executive Chef Glen Urso will be whipping up chocolate cake!
Sunday, July 8
Relive the week's excitement with friends and this extensive menu (not to mention one of life's greatest portmanteaus) before you set off for home.
Delectable options from either side of the breakfast/lunch divide include:
- Freshly prepared scrambled eggs with cheese and chives
- Turkey sausage links or breakfast sausage patties
- Crisp breakfast potatoes
- French toast (with syrup, whipped cream, and butter)
- Mixed greens with carrots, sliced cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes (served with three dressings)
- Chicken Dijon
- Pork loin with barbecue sauce
- Red skin mashed potatoes
- Chef’s choice of vegetables
- Chef’s choice of two desserts